Monday, November 1, 2010

Tea (and Scones) with Mussolini (really, just me)

I am currently eating a scone with some yummy organic strawberry jam.

Scones!


This recipe did not turn out perfectly...possibly because I got distracted by  Ellen and almost burnt them.  But it might have been  one of the swaps I made.  I traded plain, light soy milk for the milk in the recipe (because I'm lactose intolerant and don't ever drink milk) and I traded regular raisins for golden raisins (because that's what I had).

P.S.  I don't like rolling out biscuit-type things.

And here's my afternoon tea.


See, I've got my Earl Grey in a University of Cambridge coffee cup and my scone!  So delicious!

P.P.S. While looking for a cute title for this post I found out that the working title for Shaun of the Dead was Tea-Time of the Dead...just a fun little fact for ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment