Wednesday, August 31, 2011

There Will Be Brie

"Ladies and gentlemen... I've traveled over half our state to be here tonight."


Ok...not really.  I just went to the grocery store and then baked the bread.

#62 Brie and Basil Bread

This bread was not difficult to make, but now I have some Brie that I don't know what to do with.

Mixed the dough, let it rise, shaped the loaf, added the Brie and Basil, let it rise and baked it.  Nothing difficult at all, actually.  I did find it interesting that there was only the whole-wheat flour.  A typical whole-wheat loaf from Paul Hollywood's book has white bread flour mixed with the whole-wheat and this one didn't.


"And as long as I have teeth, I will bite you!"


It was a pretty good bread.  My official taster said that the bread portion was really delicious.  I was thinking that I prefer white bread to whole-wheat, but otherwise it was pretty good.

If you haven't seen There Will Be Blood, I will inform you that it is an extremely intense movie experience.  Here's a trailer:



"Now run along and play, and don't come back."  


...please come back!

All quotes are from There Will Be Blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment