Saturday, August 13, 2011

Lavroche Actually

"Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!"

Today's bread is a bread from Cyprus.  It's really more of a cracker than a bread.

#56 Lavroche

"Life is full of interruptions and complications."

This bread was pretty easy and quick to make.  No yeast, so no rise time.  I did, however, have to roll it out, which I hate doing.  I didn't really get the dough thin enough, but I did what I could.  I also ran out of parchment paper.  I just barely had enough to bake this bread and had to run out to buy more to finish the other bread I baked today.  Which I will write about tomorrow because I'm running late today.

"I will miss you. And your very slow typing... and your very bad driving."

Here it is:


It tasted better than I thought it would, but it is not something I will make again.  Also, I guess it was supposed to look like this as the recipe said to cut the dough into random shapes.  I'm gonna say it's good enough.

"You've seen the films, kiddo. It ain't over 'til it's over."

All quotes from Love Actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment