Saturday, February 5, 2011

Say "Cheese and Onion Soda Bread"!

#23 Cheese and Onion Soda Bread!



There it is!  And it's so delicious!  Even if a piece is like a meal.

This bread is kind of like a hashbrown without the potato, though if I added some potato I think it would still work.  This one was fun to make.  It was a little fragrant since it had a whole onion, but it wasn't too bad.  My eyes did start to water a little, which never happens to me, even though I cook with onions all the time.

I still haven't mastered the proper cutting technique for soda bread.  I can't seem to cut the bread deep enough.  Even though it turned out fine, it should have looked like this:


I now leave you with a musical gem.



Your turn to talk...
A while ago, a friend sent me some recipes for different breads.  I'm going to start trying to make those in addition to my 100 99.  If any readers have suggestions for breads I should try, I'd love them.  Also if there is any bread that I make that you'd like the recipe for I'd be happy to post it or send it to you.  Have a super night!

No comments:

Post a Comment