Thursday, January 5, 2012

No bread, but chocolate and peppermint!



It's been over a month since I last posted.  The retail holiday season is now over and I'm back to having some free time.  I'm feeling a little under the weather today, but I'm going to share some of the recipes I made over the past few weeks.

I used this recipe to make some pretty delicious cookies that I shared with my co-workers and my chiropractor and his staff.

I made some substitutions (of course) and though they didn't look as good as the originals they tasted wonderful.

I subbed Earthbalance Original for the butter, soy milk for the milk and instead of prepackaged mint chunks I crushed some candy canes (so I could have candy canes for later).



Just for the record, I used Ghirardelli dark chocolate chips and no nuts.

I'm going to add a few more recipes that I made over the holidays in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment