Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Lovin' Spoonful



Triple Chocolate Salted Cookies

I made a batch of these cookies before Christmas, but I really wanted to make them again before posting about them.  So I could have a picture...


I made the cookies larger than last time and only got about 18 (I say "about" because of that tiny little one in the middle).

Here's the original recipe.  I actually really like The Small Things Blog, not just for the cookies.

I halved the recipe because what do I need with 4 dozen cookies?  I also played around with the recipe a little.  I did 3/4 whole wheat flour and 1/4 ground flax (to make it a little healthier).  I also used Earth Balance instead of butter and dark brown sugar instead of light brown sugar (because that's what I had).    Also, everywhere it said semisweet chocolate I used dark chocolate (because that's what I like).

These cookies are pretty great.  The first batch tasted like brownies and this one did a little too.  Yummy chocolate cookies!

Do you believe in chocolate?

No comments:

Post a Comment