Saturday, October 1, 2011

How I Met Your Chocolate and Sour Cherry Bread



#68 Chocolate and Sour Cherry Bread

"It's gonna be legen... wait for it... dary!"

Today's bread is a dessert-y bread.  The cherries were supposed to be sour and dark (ooh...), but I could only find dark cherries or sour cherries.  I decided I'd go with the sour cherries since the bread is Chocolate and Sour Cherry Bread.

Now I have to figure out what to do with the rest of the cherries.

I still can't figure out how to mix stuff in.  I mean I seriously stink at this.  This time I tried mixing in and letting the bread rise for about 30 minutes then shaping for the final rise.  If anybody has advice on the mixing, I'd love to hear it.

"Haaave you met, Ted?"

I mean 'bread'.

How does it taste?  You might ask.  Crazy good!  If you've never had melted dark chocolate with bread you are missing out.  It seems crazy, but this is the softest bread I've ever made.  Hot, perfect bread!


Finished baking for the day...what should I do now?


All quotes and video clips from"How I Met Your Mother".

No comments:

Post a Comment