Monday, May 16, 2011

Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Rings?



I mean, Street...no wait, Rings.  Yeah, Rings.

#39 Sesame Rings



Today was the first time I cooked with sesame seeds.  I like them on bagels, hamburger buns, and sesame chicken.  According to Mr. Paul Hollywood these breads "have been spotted in bakeries around the Middle East, Greece and in the tombs of the Pharoahs."  Just like the characters on Sesame Street.  They are both also incredibly cute.



 These little guys are dairy-free and taste pretty good.  According to Mr. Hollywood, they can be cut open like bagels to make cute little sandwich-y snacks.

I was worried before the first rise that they were not going to turn out well, but I think they were a success.  They just needed a little more salt.

Here's my favorite clip from Sesame Street.  It's Ricky Gervais to sing you to sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment