Friday, June 24, 2011

Jurassic Paratha!

"The lack of humility before nature that's being displayed here, uh... staggers me. "

#48 Paratha

Another Indian bread.

No leavener.  It was (weirdly) filled with a mix of raisins, chili peppers and spices.  I really don't like golden raisins but they keep showing up in these recipes.  I guess they are called for instead of regular raisins since the golden ones brown and the brown ones burn during baking, but it doesn't make them taste as good as regular.


"Oh my God. Do you know what this is? This is a dinosaur egg. The dinosaurs are breeding. "



Ok really they're Parathas.

I didn't really like this bread, but in researching Paratha to write this post I have found a few recipes that sound like they might taste really good.  I have one I'm going to try and I'll write about that too, hopefully it's better.

"Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should."

In case you forgot what Jurassic Park was about...


All quotes from Jurassic Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment