Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Anyone can cook aloo gobi, but who can bend a ball like Beckham?

Ok, I didn't make aloo gobi, but I did make a new bread!

#47 Naan Bread

Here's a song featured in Bend It Like Beckham that should make your day brighten a little.



According to Paul Hollywood, "Authentic naan needs to be baked in a specially made brick oven", but his recipe called for shallow pan-frying.

"At least I taught her full Indian dinner, the rest is up to God. "

This was a really easy recipe and it took no time at all.  Mixed it up, waited an hour, flattened and fried.  


And it was pretty tasty.  Nice and fluffy with the only downside being that it was greasy.

I'm out of here, but hopefully I'll make a few more breads this week.

"All I'm saying is, there's a reason why Sporty Spice is the only one without a fella!"

All quotes taken from Bend It Like Beckham.

No comments:

Post a Comment