Thursday, November 3, 2011

You and I



Over the past few weeks, I have been considering what to do with this blog.  The year I had given myself to complete 100 99 breads has concluded and I only made 71 breads.  Even though I have failed I feel like I have accomplished so much and learned that I am actually a fantastic baker.  With that knowledge I am moving on from the experiment and only making the breads and pastries that I want to make from here on out.



I have decided to work on creating allergen-free recipes.  I have some issues with food including lactose-intolerance and a coconut allergy and I have friends with allergy issues, as well.  It's really a challenge to work around food allergies and intolerances every day, and I'm hoping to make things easier.

I may still try to make some of the breads from my failed challenge, if I'm so moved.  I'd like any readers I have to come along on the journey.  I'm working to create something I can be proud of.  Plus there'll be free recipes for you guys!

Love and baked goods to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment